ISO 9001 Awareness
At the end of this Course, Participants will have a clear understanding of:
- Project Management Organization
- Job Description Key Personnel (Roles & Responsibilities)
- Consultants & Contractors (Roles & Responsibilities)
- QMS Legends, Forms & Templates
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES
- Project Controls
- Procurement Strategy & Contract Management
- Communication Management
- Design Management
- Quality Management & Project Close-Out
- Contract Close-Out
The program provides a broad overview in terms of the plan, do, check, act structure of the iso 9001:20. The course delivers specific information on topics including:
- How to define quality;
- The development of quality system standards;
- The structure of the iso 9000 series;
- A clause-by-clause discussion of iso 9001:2008;
- The importance of documentation and records;
- Quality managements system (qms) standard.
The following aspects will be addressed in the course:
- Introduction to iso 9001:2008 quality managements system (qms);
- Requirements of a quality management system:
- Quality management system;
- Management responsibility;
- Resource management;
- Product realization;
- Measurement, analysis, and improvement.
- Principles of the standard;
- How to interpret a standard.
- Duration: five days
- Classroom training conducted at the client’s venue (in-house) or as a public course.
All course material is provided in english. Training can be presented in other languages based on request.