ISO 14001 : 2004 Awareness
To create a basic awareness about environmental management system (ems) based on ISO 14001: 2004 standard and its benefits.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who requires an overview of environmental management system, especially managers.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001 and their application
- Understand the requirements of the Eu’s Eco-management and audit scheme (EMAS)
- Gain a broad overview of the legal implications of environmental management
- Be able to assess your organisation’s current approach to environmental management
- Learn how an ems can further business success and how to benchmark best practice
- Become familiar with UK, European and international environment policies
- Share knowledge and achieve professional recognition within your organisation.
What are the benefits?
- Establish a clear environmental management system framework
- Benchmark your business against ems best practice
- Build customer confidence in your management of environmental impacts
- Streamline processes and cut costs
- Increase environmental awareness across your organisation.