Internal Auditor ( ISO 9001)
This course aims to provide you with the opportunity to learn about the subject of auditing of quality management systems, specifically those based on the ISO 9000 family.
Who should attend?
- Management representatives for quality management systems
- Staff responsible for conducting internal audits
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the ISO 9001:2008 series
- Learn how to set objectives for, plan and perform a quality standards audit
- Understand the implications of employee behavior on quality management audits
- Gain the ability to confidently report findings and take corrective action
- Increase your professional competencies and gain wide recognition
What are the benefits?
- Organizations can guarantee continuing compliance with ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Ensure employees have quality management responsibilities and awareness
- Manage all risks and maintain and improve a global benchmark in quality standards
- Be confident that your organization can rely on iso certified internal auditors
- Empower colleagues and build customer confidence