Internal auditor (iso 14001)
To develop skills for conducting internal audits of ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System (EMS)
Who should attend?
- Those with ISO 14001 or EMAS internal auditing responsibilities
- Those taking on ISO 14001 or EMAS internal auditing responsibilities
- Those who audit other management systems and want to address iso 14001
- Learn how to use ISO 14001 to carry out effective internal ems audits
- Identify the different stages of the audit process and how to put each into practice
- Learn how to initiate and prepare an ISO 14001 audit
- Have the ability to lead and manage the entire audit process
- Be confident in following-up corrective actions
What are the benefits?
- Have confidence with internal audit expertise
- Ensure your environmental management system is ISO 14001 and EMAS compliant
- Demonstrate your commitment to reducing your environmental impact
- Gain competitive advantage and build customer confidence