Value Engineering - Cost Reduction and Quality Improvement
- Increased skill sets in value engineering processes
- A greater sense of professionalism in design process evaluation.
- Knowledge of evaluating prices and times
- Greater ability to lead successful negotiations with suppliers and contractors > increased recognition by the organization due to improved performance
These courses are targeted for chief executive officers, finance managers, human resources managers, project managers, engineers and planners, information technology managers.
- value engineering briefing
- information phase
- project workshop – information phase
- function analysis phase
- project workshop - function analysis phase
- creative phase
- project workshop - creative phase
- evaluation phase
- project workshop - evaluation phase
- special topic: “ve in design build”
- development phase
- project workshop - development phase
- presentation phase
- project workshop - presentation phase
- duration: five days (6 hours per day)
- classroom training conducted at the client’s venue (in-house) or as a public course.
- all course material is provided in english. Training can be presented in other languages based on request.