Project Resource management
Resource optimization techniques involve the scheduling of activities and the resources required by those activities while taking into consideration both the resource availability and the project time. While resource leveling is a technique in which start and finish dates are adjusted based on resource constraints with the goal of balancing demand for resources with the available supply. The project team should pay a great attention to different resources (Material, Man power, Machine and Money).
- Resource allocation.
- Resource leveling.
- 4m-resource management.
- Material management.
- Inventory/wastage management.
- Manpower management/ crew formation.
- Machine management and optimization.
- Money/funding management.
- Funding limit reconciliation.
- Resource optimization.