Construction Industry Stakeholder, Analysis and Management
Project stakeholder management is about identifying people, groups or organizations that could impact or be impacted by the project. Analyzing their expectations and their impact on the project, developing the appropriate management strategies for effectively engaging them in project decisions and execution is the main objective of the course.
- critical success factors for stakeholders management.
- stakeholder identification.
- stakeholder analysis.
- stakeholder classification/salience model.
- communicating stakeholder to satisfy their needs and expectations.
- communication methods and interpersonal/management skills required.
- control stakeholder engagement.
- information management systems facilitate integration between different stakeholders.